- Fundamentals of Mineral Flotation
- Flotation Technology
- Hydrodynamic characterization of the industrial flotation process
- Metallurgical characterization of the industrial flotation process
- Modeling of industrial flotation cells and flotation benches
- Simulation of industrial flotation cells and benches
- Metallurgical sampling and balance adjustment in industrial plants
- Examples of balance sheet adjustment applications in industrial plants
- Circuit analysis and application to industrial plants
- Flotation process scale-up
DR. JUAN YIANATOS B.
Juan is a Full Professor at the Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UTFSM) and serves as Deputy Director of the Automation and Supervision Center for the Mining Industry (CASIM), also at the UTFSM. His experience includes consultancies for numerous mining companies, both nationally and internationally, such as Chuquicamata, Teniente, Andina, Salvador, among others. His specialty focuses on applied research in modeling, diagnosis and control of flotation processes.
MSC. PAULINA VALLEJOS ARAVENA
Paulina is a researcher specialized in flotation, process modeling, mineralogy and characterization of industrial flotation. Currently, she works as a researcher at the Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UTFSM) and as a Project Engineer at the Automation and Supervision Center for the Mining Industry (CASIM), UTFSM. She has participated in technical assistance and consulting projects for several companies in Chile and abroad, such as Minera Escondida, Los Pelambres, Centinela, Collahuasi, among others.
(Válido hasta el 29 de marzo)